Sunday, July 6, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S 5

The Samsung Galaxy S 5 is  my favorite Samsung phone.Although I don't have a Samsung phone, if I had to pick one of theirs, then I would pick this one.  It is only 0.32  pounds, and has a large display.  It also has auto focus, for moving objects that you want to capture.  You can also choose your focus after you take the photo.  There is also a built in pedometer.  It also is one of the only smart phones with a heart rate sensor.  The ultra power saving mode sends phone to gray scale if your phone is running low, so you can finish your texting chat before battery runs out.  Internet is faster on the Galaxy S 5 than other smartphones.  If your going to go with Samsung for your new phone, then I suggest you take a look at the Galaxy S 5, you might just fall in love with it.