Saturday, January 10, 2015

New party: Star Wars Rebels

Coming soon on club penguin:
Have you ever watched Star Wars Rebels?
I have watched one of the shorts on Disney XD.
What is Star Wars Rebels?
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels states:
"Star Wars Rebels, set five years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, tells the story of the Rebellion’s beginnings while the Empire spreads tyranny through the galaxy. Star Wars Rebels airs Monday Nights at 9p/8c on Disney XD"

Are you excited for the party?
HECK YEAH!  The Star Wars party last year was super fun.  I still have the Princess Leya outfit, and if you find my penguin online than you would see it wearing the outfit.  I hope this party will be equally as fun.

How will the Star Wars Rebels party be different this year than last year?
I am not completely sure, however I can make some predictions:
The costume catalog has different outfits, not including my Princess Leya costume making it RARE! :)
I assume the island will look more like Star Wars Rebels than Star Wars.  New pins are for sure and also the logo will be different.

Waddle on Geckos,
Villit Rose